Friday, June 28, 2013

I AM MT is now Wrath Of Ator

I noticed today there was an update to I AM MT iOS Trading card game.  From a quick glace, I noticed it look better now on the 4" retina display on my iPod Touch 5.  In the notes, they've added Synergy, which when specific cards are paired together there is an extra boost.

For example,
Tyran, The President and Lady -> gets a Toughness boost called "A Good Idea".
Lady, The President and The Bald man -> gets a boost call Plate Alliance,
Lady and Mage -> gets a tougness boost called Free Bread.

Some Hero's don't have synergy such as Issac, Kevin, Kraak'thar, Transientus, so I'm not sure if it's worth keeping them.

Synergy would be good for pvp in the arena for that extra boost mainly.

Also I noticed for our daily reward we get a potion to recover your AP, which is nice because usually during events such as the Pumpkin Patch, I usually use it up very quickly.

Some of the card art has changed as well.

I'm going to get back to this card game.  Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment