Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Dragalia Lost... EOS

Earlier this year, I started making YouTube videos again and I finally broke out of hibernation mode since Rage of the Immortals was cancelled.  I lost hope for a lot of Free to Play (F2P) games. However, I was introduced Dragalia Lost and I was turned off at the beginning because my internet wasn't very fast and my device wasn't very fast either and the download size was huge i.e .over 3GB which is a lot, and the game was much more complicated than I expected.  I started the game because I was big fan of Megaman and there was a collaboration event where he was going to be available.  I use to play Summoner Wars and I do like the SD/Chibi style characters with their big heads and smallish bodies.  The controllers we ok, not much to expect from 3D action RPG mobile game.  The best part was there I can toggle on the auto play, which I breeze through the campaign and felt the game was too easy.  Little did I know, auto doesn't work for the High Dragon Trials, I was literally destroyed within seconds and the Might recommendation didn't have much meaning.  I felt I've came across a wall and my friend who introduced me to the game said, it'll probably take me a year or longer to reach a point that I can do those fights.  Then the agito bosses were introduced starting with Volk and the Chimeratech weapon tree was also introduced.  I finally found a way to progress and my goal originally was to be the highest might in the Alliance, which I soon was.  I watched bunch of videos strategies from Brotel and followed the tier list on gamepress to decided who and when to summon. Midgardsormr was the first high dragon defeated, followed by Jupiter, Mercury, Brunhilda and Zodiark.  Then I started the Agito fights, it was the first time seeing a boss transform, and boy it was scary, but following the guides, I found out Patia was a good character to invest and I went that route and that was when the true end game content began, and it was a ton of fun.  It's sad heard that it's officially going to be out of service on November 29. Thank you for this amazing game. I hope to continue to play this until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment