Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rage of the Immortals Wiki & YouTube

Recently, I've been fairly active on the Rage of the Immortals wiki.  It has many invaluable information including stats on the different fighters, where to find these fighters, friend codes, and many discussions.  There also a lot of active members who play the game who will answer your questions.

In addition, there's also my youtube channel where I try to make weekly videos about the game.  I noticed that there's been some interest in my videos regarding opening trucks to determine what fighters comes out.  Hence, I'll be making a video of over 100 my Rare Truck keys being used very soon. Stay tuned for some new updates.

2 comments:

  1. Add me UR fighter for help. Naruto faction search NARUTO FANS ONLY all caps I play all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my friend code HYB PYQ QYV

    ReplyDelete