Sunday, May 11, 2014

Rage of the Immortals Changes from 1.10 to 1.11

Here are some of the changes that I noticed when I updated the game from 1.10 to 1.11 includes the following:

Fighters can now be sold for coins.  If you go to the fighter screen from the menu, there's a "sell fighters" button at the top beside the "heist" button.  You can select the fighter you want to sell and get coins back from it.  It's a nice effort to find another way to get rid of your fighters but in the mean time it doesn't feel like it's worth it as mentioned by a few players.  I believe if we can sell the fighters for at least the price of a pub building i.e. 30,000 coins it might be worth it.  

They also added a social feature using Facebook friends.  Even though Facebook was introduced in the previous version of the game in order to earn a Rare Fighter Thunder Fist, they've added the ability to gift energy to your friends.  I haven't hooked up my facebook yet, but I think along the lines of Farmville where you ask for help and they give you energy.  It would be nice if both the person who is giving and the person receiving both get a reward, so it'll give more incentive.

PvP recently got some changes too.  I noticed that my 5th opponent reward has been the training booster fairly frequently.  It's great because I would only spent my cash to win if it was the training boost because I don't have much space in my fighter slots so this would help me level up some fighters.  Also, the 5th opponent now gives 1000 pvp points instead of 500 pvp points, so you can rank up in the leaderboard faster, and the pvp leaderboard rewards have been very attractive i.e. 8 SRs if you're in top 10.

One of the most awesome things in this new update is they increase the number of fighter slots, so I am able to free up some space to start training again in PvE.

They added a builder system, where Sylvia can only build/upgrade 2 buildings at the same time instead no limit. 

This update also changes a few layouts in the epic boss screen.  I also noticed they improved they way the fighters are sorted in the training and fusion screens, so the maxed fighters don't show up at the top.

Rene commented on my video that PvE Energy recharges at 30 seconds instead of 20 seconds, which is 50% longer.  

And lastly, clouds are more transparent, so you can see through them easier compared to the previous version, so you can see that there's going to be more levels to come after the resort stage in a future update.

And for those of you who missed my video, here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment