Monday, June 16, 2014

Small Update

Hi everyone, thanks for checking out my videos.

I've been a bit behind on my video making schedule.  There has been a few events on this past weekend namely 20% off cash sale, the 3X event for SR and UR with a guarantee UR fighter, Izumi, a new dual element Fire and Earth fighter when you open 20 premium trucks with keys, and there's 20% off pvp energy sale.

I would like to make a video about that, but the events are over in less than 12 hours so not enough time.  I'm currently working on a training video to show you where to farm which element fighters and showing the amount of exp you get from using a training boost similar to my nemesis videos.

I'm currently working on training my R fighters as it's now possible to get R to Golden SR and SR to Golden UR, and UR to Legendaries.  I currently have over almost 400 fighters over my limit so I cannot show videos for opening premium trucks because I have enough fighters to start training with.

Have fun, and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment